Fagan Associates, Inc.
Investments * Financial Planning * Retirement Planning
The Independent Financial Voice of the Capital Region
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab") is a registered broker-dealer, and is not affiliated with any advisor(s) whose name(s) appear on this Web site. Fagan Associates, Inc. is independently owned and operated. Schwab neither indorses nor recommends any particular advisor or investment strategy. Fagan Associates, Incorporated provides investment advisory services for your account. Schwab has agreements with Fagan Associates, Inc. under which Schwab provides Fagan Associates, Inc. with services related to your account. Schwab does not review the Fagan Associate, Inc. Web site, and makes no representation regarding the content of the Web site. The information contained in the Fagan Associates, Incorporated Web site should not be considered to be either a recommendation by Schwab or a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell securities.
Fagan Associates, Incorporated
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. ("Schwab") has allowed Fagan Associates, Incorporated to include a link to Schwab's Web site and your Schwab account information as a courtesy. Schwab is not affiliated in any way with Fagan Associates, Incorporated and is not responsible for any information or content on the Fagan Associates Incorporated Web site.
Fagan Associates, Inc. provides fee-based, comprehensive financial planning for individuals and businesses. Investment portfolios are held in separately managed accounts at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. In this separate account format, the client owns the individual assets in the account, allowing for portfolio customization and tax liability management.
Our Client List includes:
- Individuals Planning for Retirement
- Retirees Concerned About Preserving Their Standard of Living
- Individuals Concerned with Preserving Their Estate
- Individuals Seeking to Minimize Tax Liability
- Business Owners
Type of Accounts:
- Individual or Joint Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Pension Rollovers
- Estates & Trusts
- 401 (k) Plans, Profit Sharing Plans, Pension Plans
- Corporate Accounts
- Profit & Non-Profit Organizations
Additional Services Provided:
- Individually Managed Portfolios
- Monthly Account Statements
- Quarterly Performance Reports
- 1099s Summarizing Interest, Dividends & Capital Gains
- Individual Financial & Retirement Planning